3/26/22

Visiting Grenada πŸ‡¬πŸ‡© Reciprocal Amateur HAM Radio License

Amateur HAM Radio License visiting Grenada πŸ‡¬πŸ‡© Reciprocal

As an Amateur Radio Operator myself in the hobby for 40 years. Living in Canada and returning home for 4 months yearly. (see contact tab)

So as a national that was born on Grenada πŸ‡¬πŸ‡© and recognize the impossible or poor access to information at the official Government website that is down often.

Receiving numerous emails daily asking for more information, many from individuals on sailing vessels  SV and recognizing the challenges on a sail vessels to communicate. So I felt obligated and compelled to support my country of origin.



On this day UNDER DEVELOPMENT.
the next few days i am attempting to have a quick FACT details for ::
Amateur HAM Radio Licensees visiting Grenada πŸ‡¬πŸ‡© Reciprocal Countries



contact me:: // Contact Tab

This should not be as hard to get some basic facts about traveling to Grenada and using your Amateur Radio equipment.


hope this information will help. tell me what you need more ?
contact me:: // Contact Tab


It is a huge project to make a list of Amateur HAM Radio Countries Reciprocal to Grenada πŸ‡¬πŸ‡©