4/26/22

Visiting Grenada As An Amateur Radio Operator With My Equipment

Greetings to the readers, this blog for me is dynamically update as I receive enquirers from travelers of sea and air.

A summary of some 40 visit to my place of birth and visit home.

I am attempting to address comments and offer suggestions about bringing your equipment as a traveller. The transceiver(s) you plan to bring, power supply, and antennas such as a vertical that I could mount to a balcony, a dipole, or just a long wire to run to a nearby tree or other structure.

The most important point is the safety of all equipment and devices or item’s.  In future I hope to add more pointers here.

I believe a FAQ Frequent Ask Question may be helpful so added a new tab.


For more information about communications in general and amateur radio regulations in Grenada.